Thursday, November 13, 2008

Passion

This is the very 1st FreeForm Knitted Art I did last year. It was a breakthrough for me indeed. When Ed asked me one day last year why I wasn't doing any painting after I quit my job, I started to wonder myself too...? So I went online I typed "knitted art" on my google search. I was amazed & totally inspired by what I found! I am most inspired by Prudence Mapstone & Jenny Dowde's intriguing work of art. 

Since knitting/crochet & painting are all extremely therapeutic for me, I decided to combine these 2 skills I have & came up with my own version of FreeForm Knitted Art, which I'm sure is visually stimulating to all viewers. I like how they leaves room for my viewers' imagination, while it is a very child-like play of colours & texture for me as the maker. 

No comments: